The Miguel Cabrera Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in 2007 to offer hope and to help young athletes fulfill their dreams as well as provide support to our communities.
Our objective is to improve the quality of life of our communities through sports, education and better health, promoting values like fair competition and teamwork.
The guiding principles of our organization are “WORK HARD, DREAM BIG AND HELP OTHERS”
To promote the practice of active sports, give youngsters the opportunity to improve their education and provide support to individuals and their communities to cope with health issues.
To be viewed as a positive influence in the communities, reach as many children and adolescents as possible to stress the importance of sports, education and health in order to improve our society each day.
- Promote the practice of active sports to be used as catalyst for youngsters to conquer their dreams.
- Provide academic scholarships and the necessary tools to help children and adolescents improve their education and reach their goals.
- Work closely with Children`s Hospitals and health organizations to provide support to those in need.
- Increase the number or the quality of sports venues by building or remodeling sports facilities.
- Work closely with our sponsors in order to identify potential opportunities to improve the quality of life of our communities.